How to get a job as a fresher
If you’re a college student, chances are you’re looking for something to do. Whether it’s part-time work or full-time employment, getting a job is an essential part of your journey through higher education. But finding one isn’t always easy—especially if you’re new to the workforce. So we’ve put together some tips that will help make sure you land on your feet:
Prepare your resume
A resume is a summary of your education, experience and skills. It’s meant to showcase your professional life, but it’s also important that it’s short enough to fit on one page.
- Keep it short: Your resume should be no longer than 2 pages (1 page is preferred). Don’t include any irrelevant information such as personal interests or hobbies; instead focus on what makes you stand out from other candidates for the position you’re applying for.
- Be specific about your experience: Include dates when certain tasks were completed and how long each project took; this will help potential employers determine whether or not they have enough time in their calendar for an intern who has only been working full-time since May of last year.
Get your friends and contacts help you find a job.
If you’re looking to get a job as a fresher, one of the best ways to do so is by getting your friends and contacts help.
There are many reasons why this is an effective way:
- You can make sure that they have good relationships with employers in the industry where you want to work. This will give them an advantage when applying for jobs because they already know some people who work there (and therefore are more likely to get referred by those same people).
- Your contacts could also be reliable and trustworthy enough to help with your resume and cover letter as well—which means that even though it might seem like an extra burden on their end, they’ll still take care of everything for you!
Prepare for the interview
When you’re going to the interview, make sure that you’re prepared.
Practice answering common interview questions and prepare a list of answers in case they ask one of them. Be confident but not arrogant—you don’t want the interviewer thinking that they can get away with hiring someone who will be difficult or disrespectful to work with. Dress smartly, arrive on time and bring a copy of your resume as well as any other paperwork relevant to the job description (if applicable).
Be confident and dress well
To get a job as a fresher, you have to be confident and dress well. You need to dress in a way that shows that you are professional and can do the job required of you. Dress appropriately for the type of job you want (e.g., if it is a sales position then wear business casual clothes). Also ensure that your style matches with what is expected from candidates in different industries or companies; this will help in getting interviews as well as increase chances of landing an interview call back when applying for jobs online or offline through social media networks like LinkedIn etc..
If you follow these simple tips, you’ll be able to bag your dream job.
- Do your research.
- Determine what you want to do.
- Prepare a resume that includes all of your relevant experience, education and awards.
- Network with friends and family members who are in the field or industry you’re interested in, as well as people from other industries who can give you tips on how to get hired at their companies (the more connections you have, the better). If possible, set up informational interviews with potential employers so they can see how well-prepared and confident you are during an interview!
- Prepare for an interview by practicing answers to common questions like “Why do I want this job?” or “What are my goals after graduation?” These questions will be asked during many rounds of interviews so it’s important not only know how each answer applies directly but also think about why certain answers might work better than others when trying them out during practice sessions at home before going into one last round face-to-face with hiring managers themselves — especially if they’re super busy so don’t have time right now but promise us sometime soon though 🙂
Now you get to choose the best way to approach your career. If you are someone who likes to work hard and be self-motivated, then keep on doing what you are currently doing. However, if time management is one of your biggest problems, then think about taking up a job in order to improve it.